Friday 28 December 2012

Scrambled Eggs for Brains...just this morning

I am having an ADD moment, and can't make up my mind about what I want to blog about. It could be the fact that I am distracted by my new guilty pleasure, Real Housewives of Vancouver, or that fact that I have already had two large coffees, or the bag of Peppermint Kisses that I had for breakfast.  I'm a big fan of lists, so here's what's on my mind today:

1. New Years resolution this year? Maybe I should figure out my NYE plans first!

2. If I were President what would I do? I want to start by understanding what all this fiscal cliff stuff is about first. 

3. I need to avoid the mall at all cost. And cannot let my friends trick me into going shopping with them.

4. My Christmas break goal was to read two non-school related books, and start a blog. I am halfway through book one, and I started a blog. Go me!

5. I need to pick out some recipes for my new Crock Pot! 

Reading this over, I see just how scatterbrained I am today. Today, I will find focus. 

xo Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment